PE & Sports premium
Part of the school's budget is ring-fenced for spending on sport in school.
This is intended to work towards the Government's 5 key targets:
- The engagement of all pupils in at least 30 minutes of in-school activity each day (to supplement 30 minutes of activity outside of school)
- Raising the profile of sport and PE across the school
- Increasing confidence, knowledge and skills of teachers when teaching PE
- Offering a broader range of sporting activities to pupils
- Increasing participation in competitive sport
The Sports Premium Strategy sets out our plans for using the sports premium at Sandwich Junior School, and is reviewed each year.
PE & Sports Premium is used to introduce children to a variety of new and exciting sporting activities:
CLIMBING & CAVING